Sanwa MA-TB39 Trackball Review
In terms of smoothness and exceptionally responsively, Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball Mouse is one of the best. It is far better than any standard mouse and much more comfortable once your muscle memory to use it is established.
4.1 Out of 5 From 200+ User
Which point brings our attention most?
During this Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball review, we spend more than 4 hours of web research and around 85 hours of testing. Here is the key feature we are looking into it.
- Best User type: The Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball is compatible with the Right Handed.
- Customization Buttons: There are two built-in mouse keys and a left/right scrolling tilt wheel. You can configure all the buttons as per your preference.
- Warranty: You will get one year of limited warranty from Sanwa and lifetime technical support.
- Low Price: This is a high-priced trackball mouse. But this mouse is durable and provides a long-time service. So you can buy this mouse if you want a stable and lifelong product.
What we test for this Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball review
Before starting this Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball review, we check a few other models, including Digio2 Wireless trackball mouse, Perixx PERIMICE 520 trackball mouse, and ELECOM thumb trackball mouse. Here is what we found,
The Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball is one of the best trackball mice in the market for ergonomic design and easy operation. This mouse is best for those who want to transition from a traditional mouse to a trackball mouse. It is designed and developed like a conventional mouse and a trackball that must operate with a thumb. The design of this mouse is perfect, and it will not produce any pain or stress while you are working or playing games for a long time.
It comes with Optical Tracking Technology that produces accurate cursor movement. It comes with two buttons and a scroll wheel for smoothing your operation. You can customize the buttons using the Sanwa driver. It is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows RT8.1, Windows 10 (The horizontal scrolling function is not working in Windows RT8.1), and macOS 10.10.
This mouse is wired, so you don’t have to worry about connection. Just find a USB and plug the mouse into that and enjoy tracking. You will get a year-long limited warranty from Sanwa and lifetime technical support.
Design of the mouse: This mouse was designed and developed for a perfect tracking experience. We enjoy the gaming as well as other work comfortably. It’s operated with the thumb and provides super accuracy.
Setup Process of the mouse: The Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball is a wired trackball mouse, so the setup process is simple and easy. Just plug into a USB-A port.
Connection Type of the device: This is a wired trackball mouse, so you don’t have to worry about the connection. All you need is to find a USB-A port to connect with the Laptops & Computers.
Performance of the device: While using this Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball for reviewing, we found the performance fantastic. We get the features as they mention in the product descriptions. But the best thing you get the smooth and accurate cursor movement because they used the Optical Sensor Technology.
How comfortable is the device?: Yes, The Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball is quite comfortable and ergonomic. While using it for reviews, we didn’t notice any discomfort or getting pain.
How much does this device cost you?: As we said earlier, The Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball is a high-priced trackball mouse if you compare it with other brands. You can still afford this mouse. The price will be around $100-$150.
Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball mouse Specification
|Name||Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball mouse|
|Best User type||Right handed|
|Batteries size||1 Lithium ion batteries required|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball mouse
While reviewing the Sanwa Supply PC Trackball Mouse USB MA-TB39, we found that this is one of the best thumb trackball mice. Here we provide some key points you need to know about this product.
We found positive and negative facts about it during this Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball. The thing we like most about this trackball are:
- Customization Buttons: This mouse comes with two built-in mouse keys and a scrolling tilt wheel that provides limitless clicking combinations. The best part is all the buttons can be customized using the software.
- Warranty: This mouse comes with a 1-year limited warranty for hardware.
- Smooth operation: This trackball mouse is user-friendly and best for thumb operation. The Optimal Sensor Technology is fantastic for gaming and other work as well.
- Setup process: Plug and play. Insert the USB connector into the USB port of your computer, and you will find that your computer recognizes the device firmly.
During this Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball review, we found a few odd things about it. Here they are:
- Quite large: The size of this tracking ball mouse is big. But you will get comfort because it will fit in your hand nicely.
- It takes some getting used to: If you are a traditional mouse user, it will take some time to cop up with the uses of this mouse. But if you are a quick learner, then you will enjoy learning.
- Price: The price of this mouse is relatively high. But the features it has to make you think about buying this mouse.
Question About Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball mouse
Yes, SANWA Supply PC Trackball Mouse USB MA-TB39 will work on an American computer. With every version, this tracking ball mouse will work on Windows, iOS and Linux operating systems. All you have to ensure is the USB on your device to connect this tracking ball. This tracking ball will install a driver automatically, and you can use it when you connect it with computers.
Is the ball the same size as the m570?
No, The ball of the SANWA Supply PC Trackball Mouse USB MA-TB39 is more significant than the m570 tracking mouse. The ball diameter of the SANWA Supply PC Trackball Mouse USB MA-TB39 is about 1.6″. On the other hand, the ball diameter of m570 is about 1.35″. So you can see the difference between those tracking ball sizes. But you will get the top service with this tracking ball device.
Does the mouse wheel have a “middle click” button?
Yes, the rotation of SANWA Supply PC Trackball Mouse USB MA-TB39 has a middle click button. People love these features. This is a game-changer. You can set this up for different purposes. When you are browning or want to open some random folder without giving the pressure of your finger, this will help a lot. This feature is not so common in tracking ball devices.
How easy is it to remove the ball for cleaning?
It is straightforward to release the ball from SANWA Supply PC Trackball Mouse USB MA-TB39. All you have to do is just put a pencil under the ball and kick it, remove it, and you will see the ball pop out from the mouse. You can also use a cotton bud on the inside of the cup to gently wipe any build-up of grime on the ball bearings the marble ball ride on. Very well constructed, this trackball is just as good if not better made than my old original. No better mouse on the market.
Sanwa MA-TB39 trackball review by other People online
During our web research, we found the products in many retailer shops like Amazon, eBay and Walmart. We are displaying a few reviews about SANWA Supply PC Trackball Mouse USB MA-TB39 here for you, Hope it will help. If you would like to list your study, please let us know through the comment section or the contact form. We always love to hear from you.
Image – Canva, Pinterest