Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel Review
For ease of use, Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel Mouse is hard to beat. It is far better than any standard mouse and much more comfortable once your muscle memory to use it is established.
4.1 Out of 5 From around the hundredth User
Which point brings our attention most?
During this Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel Review, we spend more than 3 hours of web research and around 63 hours testing. Here is the key feature we are looking into.
- Best User type: Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel mouse is best for Right-handed users. They don’t have the left-handed version of this product.
- Customization Buttons: It comes with 2 buttons and a scroll wheel. You can customize the whole thing using the Logitech Control Center software.
- Warranty: It comes with 5 years of limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Low price: Though this used the latest features, the price looks high to us. You can still afford this trackball mouse, but if you are concerned about budget, this is not the perfect choice for you.
What we test for this Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel review
Before starting this Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel Mouse, we check a few other models, including Elecom M-XT3DRBK-G Trackball mouse, Logitech Wireless Trackball Mouse, and Microsoft Trackball Explorer Trackball mouse. Here is what we found,
The Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel is one of the best thumb-operated trackball mice in the market that prevent or cure repetitive stress injuries. The design and shape are ergonomic. It looks pretty comfortable and easy to use. It also provides unprecedented desktop flexibility while using this randomly.
It also features Optical technology that provides superior precision and performance for work and smooth tracking for more prolonged use. The Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel provides high accuracy for the best optical tracking. It will be very convenient for movement and accuracy.
It has 2 buttons and a scroll wheel that can be customized using Logitech software. This mouse is excellent for beginners. This is a wired mouse, so you don’t have to worry about connection. You will also get 5 years of warranty and lifetime technical support.
Design of the mouse: The Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel is designed to give comfort to people. People love this trackball mouse because it is well-designed, looks perfect, and fits in the workplace. Moreover, this trackball mouse is best for relieving repetitive stress aches and pains by providing superior ergonomics.
Setup Process of the mouse: The Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel is a wired trackball mouse, so the setup process is simple and easy. Just plug it into a USB-A port.
Connection Type of the device: This is a wired trackball mouse, so you don’t have to worry about the connection. All you need is to find a USB-A port to connect to the Laptops & Computers.
Performance of the device: While using this Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel for reviewing, we found the performance is quite good. We get the features they mention in the product descriptions. But the best thing is you get smooth and accurate cursor movement.
How comfortable is the device?: Yes, the Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel is quite comfortable to use randomly. While using it for reviews, we didn’t notice any discomfort or getting pain.
How much does this device cost you?: As we said earlier, The Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel mouse is a high-priced trackball mouse. You must spend around $50-$60 on this mouse.
Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel Mouse Specification
|Name||Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel Mouse|
|Best User type||Right-handed|
|Size of the ball||1.7 mm|
|Connection type||Wired USB|
|Warranty||5-year limited hardware warranty|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel Mouse
While reviewing the Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel, we found that this is one of the Best Trackball Mouse for CAD. Here we provide some key points you need to know about this product.
Advantage of Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel
During this Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel review, we found some positive and negative facts about it. The thing we like most about this trackball are:
- Customization Buttons: You can customize 2 buttons and a scroll wheel using the Logitech Control Center software.
- Warranty: You will get a 5 years warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Smooth operation: The Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel is user-friendly and best for superior precision and performance. It is an advanced trackball mouse and full of easy and smooth operation.
- Setup process: The Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel is a wired trackball mouse, so the setup process is simple and easy. Just plug it into a USB-A port.
The disadvantage of the Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel
We found a few odd things about this Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel review. Here they are:
- Takes some getting used to: It always takes some time to use a new device for the first time. For some unorthodox devices, it will take more time.
- Price: The price is high for us. It is still affordable, but if the budget is low, you can see the other trackball mouse.
- Only for Right-handers: The Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel is only for right-handed users. It doesn’t have the left-hand version.
Common Question about Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel Mouse
Does Logitech no longer have the software for this model?
This is not true. Logitech still has the software for The Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel. You have to search the internet to get the software for this device. If you are a Windows user, please search for LOGITECH SetPoint; if you are an iOS user, please search for LOGITECH CONTROL CENTER. When you install the software, you can customize the buttons and enjoy some advanced trackball features.
Is it comparable with Linux?
Yes, The Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel is compatible with the Linux operating system. This mouse is compatible with all operating systems. And you don’t have to worry about the connection. This trackball mouse is wired and needs a USB Type-A port to connect with the computers and laptops. This is one of the tremendous thumb-operated trackball mice on the market.
How can I adjust the sensitivity of the mouse?
This is very important to maintain the sensitivity of your mouse. When you find your trackball respond as quickly as it did when you first got it, and it seems to be sticking a little. It means you have dirt between the ball and the sensors. This dirt needs to be cleaned out. To do that, you need to unplug the mouse and turn it over to remove the 4 screws on the bottom. After that, remove the dirt and enjoy the tracking.
How do you scroll with a Logitech trackman?
The Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel comes with a scroll wheel. You can use this scroll wheel to scroll on the computer. This is very easy. This mouse looks like a traditional mouse and works the same as it. You can also scroll with the trackball that is operated by the thumb. The scroll wheel works great on large documents and browsing on the internet.
Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel Reviewed by other People online
Our web research found the products in many retail shops like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. We are displaying a few reviews about Logitech TrackMan Marble Wheel Mouse here for you, Hope it will help. If you want to list your review, please let us know through the comment section or the contact form. We always love to hear from you.
Image – Canva, Pinterest