Kensington orbit trackball with scroll ring review
For ease of use, Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball is hard to beat. It is far better than any standard mouse and much more comfortable once your muscle memory to use it is established.
4.4 out of 5 From 1K+ User
Which point brings our attention most?
During this Kensington orbit trackball with scroll ring review, we spent more than 5 hours of web research and around 58 hours of testing. Here is the key feature we are looking into.
- Best User type: The Kensington K72337US Orbit Wireless Trackball Mouse is an ambidextrous design trackball mouse used by both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Customization Buttons: It has 2 buttons, which can be customized using the Kensington Works software. You can also customize the scroll ring for comfortable and accurate tracking.
- Warranty: Kensington will provide 1 year of warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Low price: The price is also low if you compare it with another trackball mouse with this feature. The price looks a bit high for us. But still, this mouse is pretty much affordable.
What we test for this Orbit Trackball Kensington K72337US review
Before starting this Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball mouse Kensington K72337US Reviews we check a few other models, including ELECOM Wired Finger-Operated Trackball Mouse, Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse K64327EU, and ELECOM Wireless Finger-operated Trackball Mouse. Here is what we found,
The Kensington K72337US Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball is one of the Best Trackball Mouse for Parkinson-affected people for its smooth and precious cursor movement. It comes with a unique touch scroll ring that makes this mouse reliable and different from others. All you have to do is slide your finger around the ball and find out the fantastic cursor speed.
This Orbit Wireless Trackball Mouse has an optical tracking feature that provides superb cursor control with excellent precision. It is designed and developed very nicely, and the placement of the 2 built-in buttons makes this trackball mouse ambidextrous. So this is not a problem whether you are left-handed or right-handed. You can still use this trackball mouse. You can still program the 2 buttons using Kensington Works software. Along with this, you can customize the trackball for precise tracking of the movements.
The Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball is one of the best mice for Parkinson-affected people. This mouse is wired, so you don’t have to worry about the connection. This is just plugged and play setup. All you need is a USB port to connect. You will also get a 5-year warranty for this product and lifetime technical support.
Design of the mouse: The design of this trackball mouse is fantastic and looks great when you see this for the first time. This mouse is designed and developed, especially for people who want to transition from a traditional mouse to a trackball mouse. This is an ambidextrous design trackball that both left-handed and right-handed people can use. The unique touch scroll provides the most precious tracking you ask for.
Setup Process of the mouse: Plug into a USB of computers and laptops and enjoy tracking. This won’t need to set up anything.
Connection Type of the device: The Kensington K72337US Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball is a wired trackball mouse. So it would help if you had a USB-A port to connect this trackball mouse.
Performance of the device: While using this Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball for reviewing, we found the performance quite good. We loved all of the features. But the best thing you get the smooth and accurate cursor movement.
How much comfortable is the device?: Yes, Kensington K72337US Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball is quite comfortable to use randomly. While using it for reviews, we didn’t notice any discomfort or getting pain.
How much does this device cost you?: This trackball mouse is one of the best for Parkinson-affected people. Still, the price is not that high. You can easily afford this trackball mouse. You have to spend $30-40 USD on this trackball mouse.
Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball Specification
|Name||Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball|
|Best User type||Ambidextrous|
|Batteries size||2 AA batteries required|
|Connection type||Wired USB|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball
While reviewing the Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball, we found that this is one of the best trackball mice for Parkinson’s. Here we provide some key points you need to know about this product.
Advantages of Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball
During this Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball review, we found some positive and negative facts about it. The thing we like most about this trackball are:
- Customization Buttons: You can customize the built-in 2 buttons and the scroll ring for better and more accurate tracking.
- Warranty: The Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball will provide 5 years of warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Smooth operation: The operation of this fantastic trackball mouse is straightforward. This mouse is designed to give you comfortable and precious tracking for new users.
- Setup process: The setup process is easy. Just plug and play options.
- Ambidextrous Designs: The Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball is suitable for both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Optical tracking: It comes with an Optical tracking technology for superior cursor control.
The disadvantage of Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball
During this Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball review, we found a few odd things about it. Here they are:
- Takes some getting used to: This is very difficult to become comfortable with such a complex device, but once you get used to it, you will enjoy the best cursor movement speed.
- No scroll wheel: The main problem is you will not find any scroll wheel in this mouse. This might be a problem, but this trackball mouse is a masterpiece.
Common Question about Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball
Does it have a scroll click (middle click)?
Kensington K72337US Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball has a scroll click (middle-click). All buttons are programmable, including scroll. This scroll click will allow you to fly through web pages and documents. This tracking ball features optical technology for precise tracking. This trackball mouse is excellent for all-day comfort. You will experience world-class service at an affordable price. The middle click will help you to work better and more smoothly.
How long is the cord on the Kensington Orbit Trackball?
The Kensington K72337US Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball cord is around 5 feet long. This is more important for you to see the cord size before purchase. Because when you buy a wired trackball, This is an important matter. Usually, you can find all the wired trackball cord lengths between 4 to 5 feet. But if you buy the long cord trackball, you will get some advantages when using the trackball mouse.
What is the size of the ball?
The size of the Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball is 40 mm (slightly over 1.5″) in diameter. The diameter of this ball gives you precise tracking and control over the work. This optical tracking technology provides precise cursor movement for superior accuracy. That means you can go where you want on the screen with less movement. This will improve your productivity and efficiency.
Kensington orbit trackball with scroll ring review by other People online
During our web research, we found the products in many retail shops like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. We are displaying a few reviews about Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball here for you, Hope it will help. If you want to list your review, please let us know through the comment section or the contact form. We always love to hear from you.
Image – Canva