Kensington Orbit Trackball K64327EU review
For ease of use, Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse is hard to beat. It is far better than any standard mouse and much more comfortable once your muscle memory to use it is established.
4.5 out of 5 From 1K+ User
Which point brings our attention most?
During this Kensington Orbit Trackball K64327EU review, we spent more than 7 hours on web research and around 87 hours testing. Here is the key feature we are looking into.
- Best User type: The Kensington K72352US Orbit Wireless Trackball Mouse is an ambidextrous design trackball mouse used by both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Customization Buttons: It has two buttons, which can be customized using the Kensington Works software. You can also customize the scroll ring for comfortable and accurate tracking.
- Warranty: Kensington will provide two years of warranty and lifetime technical support
- Low price: The price is common if you compare it with another trackball mouse with this feature. It is pretty much affordable.
What we test for this Kensington Orbit Trackball K64327EU review
Before starting this Kensington orbit optical k64327eu Review, we checked a few other models, including ELECOM Wired Finger-Operated Trackball Mouse, Kensington Orbit Scroll Ring Optical Trackball, and ELECOM Wireless Finger-operated Trackball Mouse. Here is what we found,
If you want to transition from a traditional mouse to a trackball mouse, the Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse is one of the best choices. This mouse is user-friendly and straightforward to operate. It provides you with better ergonomics with more petite wrist and hand movement as you don’t feel any pain while enjoying the tracking.
It comes with Optical tracking technology that provides you with precise cursor control. It is designed and developed very nicely, and the placement of the two built-in buttons makes this trackball mouse ambidextrous. So this is not a problem that you are left-handed or right-handed; you can still use this trackball mouse. You can still program the two buttons using Kensington Works software. Along with this, you can customize the trackball for precise tracking of the movements.
The Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse is one of the best mice for Parkinson’s affected people. This mouse is wired, so you don’t have to worry about the connection. This is just plugged and play setup. All you need is a USB port to connect. You will also get a 5-year warranty for this product and lifetime technical support.
Design of the mouse: The design of this trackball mouse is fantastic and looks great when you see this for the first time. This mouse is designed and developed, especially for people who want to transition from a traditional mouse to a trackball mouse. This is an ambidextrous design trackball that both left-handed and right-handed people can use. The unique touch scroll provides the most precious tracking you ask for.
Setup Process of the mouse: Plug into a USB of computers and laptops and enjoy tracking. This won’t need to set up anything.
Connection Type of the device: The Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse is a wired trackball mouse. So it would be best if you had a USB-A port to connect this trackball mouse.
Performance of the device: While using this Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse for reviewing, we found the arrangement is quite well. We loved all of the features. But the best thing you get the smooth and accurate cursor movement.
How much comfortable the device is?: Yes, Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse is quite comfortable to use randomly. While using it for reviews, we didn’t notice any discomfort or getting pain.
How much does this device cost you?: This trackball mouse is one of the best for Parkinson-affected people. Still, the price is not that high. You can easily afford this trackball mouse. You have to spend $30 on this trackball mouse.
Kensington Orbit Trackball K64327EU Specification
|Name||Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse (K64327EU)|
|Best User type||Ambidextrous|
|Size of the ball||40mm|
|Connection type||Wired USB Connection|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Kensington Orbit Trackball K64327EU
While reviewing the Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse, we found that this is one of the best trackball mice for Parkinson’s. Here we provide some key points you need to know about this product.
Advantages of Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse
During this Kensington Orbit Trackball K64327EU review, we found some positive and negative facts about it. The thing we like most about this trackball are:
- Customization Buttons: You can customize the built-in two buttons and the scroll ring for better and more accurate tracking.
- Warranty: The Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse will provide two years of warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Smooth operation: The operation of this fantastic trackball mouse is easy. This mouse is designed to give you comfortable and precious tracking for new users.
- Setup process: The setup process is easy. Just plug and play options.
- Ambidextrous Designs: The Kensington K64327EU Orbit Trackball Mouse is suitable for both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Optical tracking: It comes with an Optical tracking technology for superior cursor control.
The disadvantage of Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse
We found a few odd things about this Kensington Orbit Trackball K64327EU review. Here they are:
- It takes some getting used to: This is very difficult to become comfortable with such a complex device, but once you get used to it, you will enjoy the best cursor movement speed.
- No scroll wheel: The main problem is you will not find any scroll wheel in this mouse. This might be a problem, but this trackball mouse is a masterpiece.
Common Question about Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse
Can this mouse be connected to a laptop with a USB port?
Yes, We can connect Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse to a laptop with a USB port. If you have a standard USB port, you will not face any troubles connecting this trackball mouse, but for Mirco or a mini USB port, you might need a converter to click this trackball mouse with a laptop. You can use it on your PC also.
Does it work under the ubuntu system?
Yes, Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse works on the Ubuntu system. This mouse has no problems running on any operating system. All you have to do is find the correct drivers for the right operating system and install it to experience the orbit trackball mouse. This is easy to find the drivers of Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse. You will get it by the mouse when you bring it, but in case of emergency, you can download it from the internet.
Can one of the buttons be locked for highlighting?
Yes, We can lock it for highlighting one of the buttons in Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse. We can set it up by using the Kensington works. All you have to do is select the left + right key, go to “Keyboard Shortcut”, and then select Alt + Ctrl + H. This will help you to set up the functions.
Will it work with windows 10?
Yes, Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse works on Windows 10 in all versions. This trackball mouse is fantastic and gives you the best service from a trackball mouse. You must connect the mouse with a PC, Mac, or laptop, then enjoy the service. You can install the Kensington software for choices as to button behaviour. But this will trackball mouse will work fine with or without the software.
Kensington Orbit Trackball K64327EU review by other People online
During our web research, we found the products in many retail shops like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. We are displaying a few reviews about Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse here for you, Hope it will help. If you would like to list your study, please let us know through the comment section or the contact form. We always love to hear from you.
Image – Canva