Elecom M XT3URBK Review
For this Elecom M‑XT3URBK Review, we found this is another hard-to-beat best CAD mouse. At a low price, It is far better than any standard mouse and much more comfortable once your muscle memory to use it is established.
4.4 out of 5 From 4K+ User
Which point brings our attention most?
During this Elecom M XT3URBK Review, we spend more than 3 hours of web research and around 41 hours of testing. Here is the key feature we are looking into it.
- Best User type: The ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse is only compatible with the Right Handed.
- Customization Buttons: There are 6 built-in mouse keys and a left/right scrolling tilt wheel. You can configure all the buttons as per your preference.
- Warranty: You will get 1 year of limited warranty from ELECOM and lifetime technical support.
- Low Price: You will get this comfortable trackball mouse at an affordable price.
What we test for this Elecom M XT3URBK trackball mouse review
Before starting this Elecom M‑XT3URBK, we check a few other models, including 3Dconnexion 3DX 700040 trackball mouse, 3Dconnexion 3DX 700059 trackball mouse, and Logitech Trackman Wheel Optical. Here is what we found,
If you want to take your gaming experience into another dimension, then the ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse will be the next choice. This trackball mouse uses the high-accuracy gaming-grade optical sensor usually used in the gaming industry and ensures the optimal cursor operation on several screens.
This also comes with all the features that will make you comfortable working on laptops and computers. The ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse comes with Optical Tracking Technology that can read your accurate movement. This mouse comes with 6 functional buttons, and all are customization. You can switch the DPI to three levels. The battery life is also great. You will get 1 year of limited warranty from ELECOM and lifetime technical support.
Design of the mouse: The design of this mouse is fantastic. This mouse was designed and developed for a precious gaming experience. You will enjoy gaming as well as other work comfortably. It’s operated with the thumb and provides super accuracy.
Setup Process of the mouse: The ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse is a wired trackball mouse, so the setup process is simple and easy. Just plug into a USB-A port.
Connection Type of the device: This is a wired trackball mouse, so you don’t have to worry about the connection. All you need is to find a USB-A port to connect with the Laptops & Computers.
Performance of the device: While using this ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse for reviewing, we found the performance quite well. We get the features as they mention in the product descriptions. But the best thing you get the smooth and accurate cursor movement because they used the Optical Sensor Technology.
How comfortable is the device?: Yes, The ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse is quite comfortable to use randomly. While using it for reviews, we didn’t notice any discomfort or getting pain.
How much does this device cost you?: Here we come to the most crucial part. This mouse is cheap if you compare it with others. The price will be around $30-$35.
Elecom M XT3URBK trackball mouse Specification
|Name||ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse|
|DPI Option||DPI: 750/1500|
|Best User type||Right-handed|
|Size of the ball||2.5 mm|
|Batteries size||1 AA batteries|
|Connection type||Wired USB Connection|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Elecom M‑XT3URBK
While reviewing the ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse, we found that this is one of the best Trackball Mouse For CAD. Here we provide some key points you need to know about this product.
Advantages of Elecom M‑XT3URBK
During this ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse review, we found some positive and negative facts about it. The thing we like most about this trackball are:
- Customization Buttons: This mouse comes with 6 built-in mouse keys and a left/right scrolling tilt wheel that provides limitless clicking combinations. The best part is all the buttons can be customized using the software.
- Warranty: This mouse comes with a 1-year limited warranty for hardware.
- Smooth operation: This trackball mouse is super user-friendly and best for gaming. The switchable DPI makes the cursor speed movement fantastic. The Optimal Sensor Technology is fantastic for gaming and other work as well.
- Setup process: Plug and play. Insert the USB connector into the USB port of your computer, and you will find that your computer recognizes the device firmly.
The disadvantage of Elecom M‑XT3URBK
We found a few odd things about this ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse review. Here they are:
- Quite large: The size of this tracking ball mouse is big. But you will get comfort because it will fit in your hand nicely.
- Takes some getting used to: If you are a traditional mouse user, it will take some time to cop up with the uses of this mouse. But if you are a quick learner, then you will enjoy learning.
- Accuracy of tracking ball: Some users complain about the tracking ball. Moving the ball provides less accuracy, but this is not a big problem mouse like this.
Common Question about Elecom M‑XT3URBK
Are the left and right packaged together and sold as one unit?
No, you have to buy it separately. ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse is an excellent device for CAD & Design. This mouse is also convenient for gaming. This trackball is wired, and you don’t have to worry about a battery or dongle. All you have to do is plug it into the USB and enjoy the great experience.
Why isn’t there a Bluetooth version of this type of trackball?
Yes, you will get a wireless version of this type of trackball. But from my point of view, ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse is better than a wireless trackball mouse. In wired, you don’t need to buy batteries and don’t need to deal with dongles. All you have to do is put it on the USB and enjoy clicking. You can buy a Bluetooth version of this trackball mouse, but you will get the same service it provides.
Will this work with a chrome box?
No, the ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse will not work with Chromebox. But it will support Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows RT8.1, Windows 10 or later, macOS 10.12, or later. If this trackball mouse is compatible with your operating system, it will provide precise cursor movement for superior accuracy. and help to improve the productivity and efficiency of your work.
Can the wheel be used to scroll and as mute at the same time?
Yes, The wheel can be used to scroll. ELECOM Wired Thumb-Operated 6-Button Trackball Mouse wheel has a scroll up/down and clicks function. You can also have the right and left click function also. And the most fantastic feature is that you can assign a function to each button using ELECOM Mouse Assistant Software. You will get the software available on the internet and download it from the ELECOM NET website.
Elecom M XT3URBK review by other People online
During our web research, we found the products in many retail shops like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. We are displaying a few reviews about Elecom M‑XT3URBK here for you, Hope it will help. If you want to list your review, please let us know through the comment section or the contact form. We always love to hear from you.
Image – Canva, Pinterest