Elecom M-xt3drbk Review – Wireless Trackball Mouse
For ease of use, ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse is hard to beat. It is far better than any standard mouse and much more comfortable once your muscle memory to use it is established.
4.2 out of 5 From 4K+ User
Which point brings our attention most?
During this Thumb Operated Wireless Elecom M-xt3drbk Review, we spent more than 4 hours of web research and around 36 hours of testing. Here is the key feature we are looking into it.
- Best User type: The ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse is only compatible with the Right Handed.
- Customization Buttons: There are six built-in mouse keys and a left/right scrolling tilt wheel. You can configure all the buttons as per your preference.
- Warranty: You will get one year of limited warranty from ELECOM and lifetime technical support.
What we test for this ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse review
Before starting this ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse, we checked a few other models, including Logitech Trackman Marble Trackball Mouse, Kensington K72352US Orbit Wireless Trackball Mouse, and Elecom M DT2DRBK Trackball Mouse. Here is what we found,
If you want to take your gaming experience into another dimension, then the ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse will be the next choice. This trackball mouse uses the high-accuracy gaming-grade optical sensor usually used in the gaming industry and ensures the optimal cursor operation on several screens.
This also comes with all the features that will make you comfortable working on laptops and computers. It comes with Optical Tracking Technology that can read your accurate movement. This mouse comes with six functional buttons, and all are customization. You can switch the DPI to three levels. The battery life is also great. You will get a year-long limited warranty from ELECOM and lifetime technical support.
Design of the mouse: The design of this mouse is fantastic—this mouse was designed and developed for a precious gaming experience. You will enjoy gaming as well as other work comfortably. It’s operated with the thumb and provides super accuracy.
Setup Process of the mouse: It comes with a plug-and-play setup. Just insert the battery into the mouse, connect the USB Receiver, and enjoy tracking.
Connection Type of the device: The ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse comes with a dedicated 2.4GHz receiver that plugs directly into any USB port on a desktop or laptop computer. You can able to use the mouse for around 10 m.
Performance of the device: While using this ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse for reviewing, we found the routine quite well. We get the features as they mention in the product descriptions. But the best thing you get the smooth and accurate cursor movement because they used the Optical Sensor Technology.
How much comfortable the device is?: Yes, The ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse is quite comfortable to use randomly. While using it for reviews, we didn’t notice any discomfort or getting pain.
How much does this device cost you?: Here we come to the most crucial part. This mouse is cheap if you compare it with others. The price will be around $35.
ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse Specification
|Name||ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse|
|DPI Option||Low -750 and High – 1500|
|Best User type||Right handed|
|Size of the ball||2.5 mm|
|Batteries size||1 AA batteries required|
|Connection type||2.4GHz Wireless|
|Customization Buttons||6 Buttons|
Advantages and Disadvantages of ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse
While reviewing the ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse, we found that this is one of the Best Trackball Mouse For Gaming. Here we provide some key points you need to know about this product.
Advantage of ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse
Here we provide the positive points of this product
During this ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse review, we found some positive and negative facts about it. The thing we like most about this trackball are:
- Customization Buttons: This mouse comes with six built-in mouse keys and a left/right scrolling tilt wheel that provides limitless clicking combinations. The best part is all the buttons can be customized using the software.
- Warranty: This mouse comes with a 1-year limited warranty for hardware.
- Smooth operation: This trackball mouse is super user-friendly and best for gaming. The switchable DPI makes the cursor speed movement fantastic. The Optimal Sensor Technology is great for gaming and other work as well.
- Setup process: Plug and play. Insert the USB connector into the USB port of your computer, and you will find that your computer recognizes the device firmly.
- Battery Life: It will require a AA battery that will provide up to 3 months of service. This may vary with computer configuration.
The disadvantage of ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse
During this ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse review, we found some odd things about it. Here they are:
- Quite large: The size of this tracking ball mouse is big. But you will get comfort because it will fit in your hand nicely.
- It takes some getting used to: If you are a traditional mouse user, it will take some time to cop up with the uses of this mouse. But if you are a quick learner, then you will enjoy learning.
- Accuracy of tracking ball: Some users complain about the tracking ball. Moving the ball provides less accuracy, but this is not a big problem mouse like this.
Elecom M-xt3drbk VS logitech M570
|Name||Elecom M-xt3drbk||Logitech M570|
|Editor over all Rating||4.3 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Comnnection||Wireless and Wired||Wireless|
|Weighs||7.04 ounces||5.0 ounces|
|DPI Option||750/1500||1000 DPI|
|Customization Buttons||6 Buttons||5 Buttons|
|Warranty||1 year||3 years|
|Happy user||4K Plus||40K Plus|
Common Question about ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse
Would this be good for gaming?
Yes, It would be great for gaming. This Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse can handle gaming with DPI CURSOR. ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse built and designed with a high-performance gaming optics system sensor and lens. You can easily change between 750(LOW) and 1500(HIGH) DPI using the DPI button. This feature allows you to make your cursor movements faster or slower.
What is the difference from m-xt2urbk?
There is no difference between m-xt2urbk except that the trackball mouse is wireless, and that is wired. ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse is best for use at home. This is user-friendly and comes with a lot of helpful features. ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse is best for gaming. ELECOM always provides the best products in the market.
Can I get a replacement for the receiver if I lost it?
No, This is not possible to get a receiver separately if you lose or damage it. Every device has a different signal between the mouse and receiver. If you want to use another mouse receiver, it will not work. If this happens, you must buy a new ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse to operate your device. This would be excellent breaking information if you lost a receiver.
How is this mouse with gaming?
ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse is one of the best mice for gaming on the market right now. This Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse can handle gaming with DPI CURSOR. ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse built and designed with a high-performance gaming optics system sensor and lens. You can easily change between 750(LOW) and 1500(HIGH) DPI using the DPI button. This feature allows you to make your cursor movements faster or slower.
Elecom M-xt3drbk Review by other People online
During our web research, we found the products in many retailer shops like Amazon, eBay and Walmart. We are displaying a few reviews about ELECOM Thumb Operated Wireless Trackball Mouse here for you, Hope it will help. If you would like to list your study, please let us know through the comment section or the contact form. We always love to hear from you.
Image – Canva,