Elecom M-XPT1MRXBK Review
For ease of use, ELECOM Trackball Mouse is hard to beat. It is far better than any standard mouse and much more comfortable once your muscle memory to use it is established.
4.10 Out of 5 From Around 1K User
Which point brings our attention most?
During this Elecom M-XPT1MRXBK Review, we spent more than 6 hours on web research and around 112 hours testing. Here is the key feature we are looking into.
- Best User type: The ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse is only compatible with the Right Handed.
- Customization Buttons: There are 8 built-in mouse keys and a left/right scrolling tilt wheel. You can configure all the buttons as per your preference.
- Warranty: You will get 1 year of limited warranty from ELECOM and lifetime technical support.
- Low price Though this used the latest features, the price looks high to us. You can still afford this trackball mouse, but if you are concerned about budget, this is not the perfect choice for you.
What we test for this Elecom M-XPT1MRXBK wireless trackball mouse review
Before starting this Elecom M-XPT1MRXBK review, we check a few other models, including Logitech Cordless TrackMan Wheel mouse and ELECOM Wireless Finger-Operated Mouse, and ELECOM Wireless Finger-Operated Large Size Trackball. Here is what we found,
If you are a gamer searching for something new that can take your gaming experience to the next level, then you should see the ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse features. This trackball mouse will take your gaming experience to the next level because it comes with OPTICAL TRACKING TECHNOLOGY, which provides precise cursor movement for superior accuracy so you can quickly get where you want on the screen with less hand movement.
The design is fantastic and makes you comfortable. You will not feel pain or stress while using this trackball mouse for a long time. It has 8 buttons, and you can assign favorite functions to each button using ELECOM Mouse Assistant Software. You can switch the DPI to three levels. The battery life is also great. You will get 1 year of limited warranty from ELECOM and lifetime technical support.
Design of the mouse: The design of this mouse is fantastic. This mouse was designed and developed for a precious gaming experience. You will enjoy gaming as well as other work comfortably. It’s operated with the thumb and provides super accuracy.
Setup Process of the mouse: It comes with a plug-and-play setup. Just insert the battery into the mouse, connect the USB Receiver, and enjoy tracking.
Connection Type of the device: The ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse comes with a dedicated 2.4GHz receiver that plugs directly into any USB port on a desktop or laptop computer. You can able to use the mouse for around 10 m.
Performance of the device: While using this ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse for reviewing, we found the performance quite well. We get the features as they mention in the product descriptions. But the best thing you get the smooth and accurate cursor movement because they used the Optical Sensor Technology.
How comfortable is the device?: Yes, The ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse is quite comfortable to use randomly. While using it for reviews, we didn’t notice any discomfort or getting pain.
How much does this device cost you?: As we said earlier, The ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse is high-priced. It is specially designed for gamers. You have to spend around $70-80 USD on this mouse.
Elecom M-XPT1MRXBK wireless trackball mouse Specification
|Name||ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse|
|DPI Option||500/1000/1500 counts|
|Best User type||Right-handed|
|Size of the ball||2.5 mm|
|Batteries size||1 AA batteries required|
|Connection type||Wired / wireless / Bluetooth|
|Customization Buttons||8 Buttons|
|Warranty||3-year limited hardware warranty|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Elecom M-XPT1MRXBK
While reviewing the ELECOM Wired/Wireless/Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse, we found that this is one of the best Bluetooth trackball mice. Here we provide some key points you need to know about this product.
Advantages of ELECOM Thumb-Operated Trackball
We found some positive and negative facts about this ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse review. The thing we like most about this trackball are:
- Customization Buttons: This mouse comes with 8 built-in mouse keys and a left/right scrolling tilt wheel that provides limitless clicking combinations. The best part is all the buttons can be customized using the software.
- Warranty: This mouse comes with a 1-year limited warranty for hardware.
- Smooth operation: This trackball mouse is super user-friendly and best for gaming. The switchable DPI makes the cursor speed movement fantastic. The Optimal Sensor Technology is fantastic for gaming and other work as well.
- Setup process: Plug and play. Insert the USB connector into the USB port of your computer, and you will find that your computer recognizes the device firmly.
- Battery Life: It will require a AA battery that will provide up to 3 months of service. This may vary with computer configuration.
The disadvantage of ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse
We found a few odd things about this ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse review. Here they are:
- Quite large: The size of this tracking ball mouse is big. But you will get comfort because it will fit in your hand nicely.
- Takes some getting used to: If you are a traditional mouse user, it will take some time to cop up with the uses of this mouse. But if you are a quick learner, then you will enjoy learning.
- Price: The price is high for us. It is still affordable, but if the budget is low, you can see the other trackball mouse.
Common Question about Elecom M-XPT1MRXBK
Will this work purely Bluetooth, or does it need a USB connection?
It depends on which device you are using. If you have Bluetooth connectivity in your laptop or PC, you don’t need to bother with any dongle or connector. You can easily connect with the device using Bluetooth connectivity. If your device lacks Bluetooth connectivity, you must use the dongle or USB connector.
How do you map the extra mouse buttons?
ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse comes with 8 functional buttons that can be customized using “ELECOM Mouse Assistant.” This fantastic software lets you assign your buttons with your favorite option. You must download the ELECOM Mouse Assistant Software that can be available on the ELECOM NET website. This will make your work experience tremendous and smooth.
When plugged will it still emit BT or can it be turned off totally?
ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse comes with Bluetooth features. The Bluetooth option remains off until you enable it or switch it to Bluetooth mode. So the Bluetooth function will remain off. But the Bluetooth version of this device provides an excellent service to smooth work and gamers.
Does this work with Android tablets?
Yes, ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Thumb-Operated Trackball Mouse can work on any device featuring Bluetooth. Android tablets have Bluetooth features, so you can easily connect this device with a trackball mouse. But you have to switch the Connection Change Switch onto the blue setting. Then you have to pair the trackball with android tablets and enjoy clicking.
Elecom M-XPT1MRXBK Review by other People online
During our web research, we found the products in many retailer shops like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. We are displaying a few reviews about Elecom M-XPT1MRXBK here for you, Hope it will help. If you want to list your review, please let us know through the comment section or the contact form. We always love to hear from you.
Image – Canva, Pinterest