BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball review
For ease of use, BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball Mouse is hard to beat. It is far better than any standard mouse and much more comfortable once your muscle memory to use it is established.
3.5 Out of 5 From around a hundred User
Which point brings our attention most?
During this BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball review, we spent more than 4 hours of web research and around 71 hours of testing. Here is the key feature we are looking into.
- Best User type: The BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball is an ambidextrous design trackball mouse and can be used by both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Customization Buttons: It has 2 buttons, which can be customized using the software.
- Warranty: BIGtrack will provide 1 year of warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Low price: The price looks high for us. But this is one of the best ergonomic trackball mice on the market. You can still afford this trackball mouse.
What we test for this BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball review
Before starting this BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball Mouse, we check a few other models, including Kensington orbit trackball with scroll ring, Elecom M HT1DRBK Trackball Mouse, and Elecom M DT2URBK G Trackball Mouse. Here is what we found,
The BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball is an ergonomic design trackball mouse and one of the Best Trackball Mice for Parkinson-affected people for its smooth and precious cursor movement. It has a large 3-in / 7.62-cm trackball and oversized left and right-click buttons. It needs less fine motor control than a standard trackball. It is one of the most ruggedly built trackball mice.
It comes with a left-click, a right-click, and a particular Drag Lock. The large 3-inch yellow ball provides precious tracking and 2 buttons located behind the ball to avoid unwanted clicks and a unique Drag Lock feature for easy access. It is designed and developed very nicely, and the placement of the 2 built-in buttons makes this trackball mouse ambidextrous. So this is not a problem whether you are left-handed or right-handed. You can still use this trackball mouse.
This is compatible with all laptops, computers, and tablet computers with a USB Type-A port. You can quickly move the cursor across the screen with this BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball. The large yellow ball helps it easy to get the cursor precisely where you want it. This is just plugged and play setup. All you need is a USB port to connect. You will also get a 1-year warranty for this product and lifetime technical support.
Design of the mouse: The design of this trackball mouse is fantastic and looks great when you see this for the first time. This mouse is designed and developed, especially for people who want to transition from a traditional mouse to a trackball mouse. This is an ambidextrous design trackball that both left-handed and right-handed people can use. The unique touch scroll provides the most precious tracking you ask for.
Setup Process of the mouse: Plug into a USB of computers and laptops and enjoy tracking. This won’t need to set up anything.
Connection Type of the device: The BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball is a wired trackball mouse. So it would help if you had a USB-A port to connect this trackball mouse.
Performance of the device: While using this BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball for reviewing, we found the performance quite good. We loved all of the features. But the best thing you get the smooth and accurate cursor movement.
How much comfortable is the device?: Yes, BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball is quite comfortable to use randomly. While using it for reviews, we didn’t notice any discomfort or getting pain.
How much does this device cost you?: This trackball mouse is one of the best for Parkinson-affected people. Still, the price looks high for us. You can afford this trackball mouse. You must spend $80-$90 on this trackball mouse.
BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball Mouse Specification
|Name||BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball Mouse|
|Color||Yellow, White, Blue|
|Best User type||Ambidextrous|
|Size of the ball||3-inch|
|Connection type||Wired USB|
|Warranty||1 year of warranty|
Advantages and Disadvantages of BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball Mouse
While reviewing the BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball, we found that this is one of the Best trackball mice for Parkinson’s. Here we provide some key points you need to know about this product.
Advantages of BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball Mouse
During this BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball Mouse review, we found some positive and negative facts about it. The thing we like most about this trackball are:
- Customization Buttons: The BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball has 2 buttons, which can be customized using the software.
- Warranty: The BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball will provide 1 year of warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Smooth operation: The operation of this fantastic trackball mouse is straightforward. This mouse is designed to give you comfortable and precious tracking for new users.
- Setup process: The setup process is easy. Just plug and play options.
- Ambidextrous Designs: The BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball is suitable for both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Optical tracking: It comes with an Optical tracking technology for superior cursor control.
The disadvantage of BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball Mouse
We found a few odd things about this BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball Mouse review. Here they are:
- Takes some getting used to: This is very difficult to become comfortable with such a complex device, but once you get used to it, you will enjoy the best cursor movement speed.
- No scroll wheel: The main problem is you will not find any scroll wheel in this mouse. This might be a problem, but this trackball mouse is a masterpiece.
- Price: The price of this trackball mouse is relatively high. But it is still reasonable and best for Parkinson-affected people.
Common Question about BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball Mouse
Is it possible to purchase replaceable balls?
We don’t have any idea about this. You will get a warranty when you purchase the BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball. But we don’t have any idea about replacing the ball. If this is possible, then you have to talk with the manufacturer. The BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball is a reliable and durable trackball mouse that provides excellent tracking support to Parkinson-affected people.
Can this be mounted on a wheelchair arm?
We think this would not be possible to set the BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball on a wheelchair arm. This is a wired trackball mouse, and you can fit it easily on the desktop beside the keyboard. This is not possible to set this fantastic trackball mouse on a wheelchair arm. This mouse is quite big and heavy. But you will get a very fantastic experience using this trackball mouse.
Windows 10 compatible?
Yes, The BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball is compatible with Windows 10. It supports Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows RT8.1, Windows 10 or later, macOS 10.12, or later. Maybe manufacturers don’t want this trackball to be used by lower versions of operating systems. When you install the driver, it will work more smoothly with outstanding features.
Can I plug a switch into this?
This is not possible with the BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball. It can be possible with the previous version of this mouse. However, This mouse is wired and comes with a large cord. At the end of the cable, you will find a USB connector. All you have to do is find a USB Type-A port to connect with a computer or laptop. This is very easy to handle. Plug the USB into a USB port to get started.
BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball review by other People online
During our web research, we found the products in many retail shops like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. We are displaying a few reviews about BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball mouse here for you, Hope it will help. If you want to list your review, please let us know through the comment section or the contact form. We always love to hear from you.